We’re halfway through 2019, but there’s still plenty of time to cross out those goals you’ve set for the year. Don’t know where to start? Look no further than these self-improvement books of all time.
Here is a list of 7 Best Self-Improvement Books Of All Time
Self-Improvement Books of All Time
1. The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
2. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
3. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
4. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
5. The Power of Full Engagement by James E. Loehr and Tony Schwartz
6. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
7. Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
These books don’t come with the same old advice you’ve heard a million times. They’ll inspire you to be happy and successful in every phase of life.
Now that you’ve got yourself a list of some of the best self-improvement books of all time, what are you going to do next?
The best thing you can do is pick one and read during each month of 2019.
Whether you want to stay up-to-date on HR news, read in-depth insights on HR trends or find new ideas on strategy, innovation, and leadership, The HR Digest Magazine is here to suit your needs and help you stay more informed.