As the holiday season knocks at the door, we wonder what to write in a Christmas card. We may need to write holiday cards for clients and Christmas greetings to staff. No matter what kind of Christmas card we need to write, we need some help in this kind of writing.
Here, we present the best holiday card messages that are the most appropriate for this holiday season. Keep reading to find out more.
Holiday Cards for Clients
Holiday cards for clients are very important in the corporate world because, this way, you preserve a good relationship with your clients and customers. You show appreciation and this is something to be seen as good corporate culture. Let’s see what to write in Xmas card messages for your clients.
- Everyone at [company name] wants to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- We are so happy that we have clients like you. All of you make our business successful. Let our cooperation last for a long time in the future. We wish you all of the best this holiday season.
- Thank you for being our highly valued client. We will continue to provide good service to you and all our other clients. May you and your family enjoy this holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- We wish you the best in the coming year. Happy Holidays and spend these days with your friends and family members whom you like the most.
- All of us from [company name] want to wish you a joyful and prosperous New Year and happy holidays.
All of these Christmas sayings for cards are good if you want to maintain good relationships with your client. They will be thrilled to read these cards as these are very good messages for the larger part of your clients.
Christmas Greetings to Staff
Aside from holiday cards for clients, you should also write Christmas cards for employee. Your employees are the valued members of your team, and it is always good to show your appreciation to them. Let’s see what to write in a Christmas card to your staff members.
- We want to thank you for the great effort you have shown this year. All of the aspects of the company’s success would not be possible without you. For all these reasons, you deserve good rest and we wish you a great holiday season!
- Be full of pride and joyfulness this holiday season. You have made this company better and you continue to be a valued member of our team. Have a great Christmas time and Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas on behalf of our management team. We wish you to have a joyful time with your friends and family this holiday season. Enjoy Christmas time and Happy New Year!
- As being part of our team, you have shown dedication to bringing success to our company. We want to thank you for all your effort and commitment. Spend the holiday season with the people you love the most. Enjoy your time during this Christmas and New Year!
- It’s time to put the old year behind us and welcome the new one. When considering the year behind, you have shown the reasons why you deserve to be part of our company. Your hard work and dedication to each goal have been a great asset to the company’s success. We wish you a great time this holiday season, and have a happy new year!
You can use Xmas card messages to greet your clients and employees in the best manner. This holiday season will be different with holiday card messages that show appreciation and affection.